बुधवार, २९ नोव्हेंबर, २०२३

Please listen the most recent episode of my podcast in Marathi : S/B040729112023/Jagdish Khandewale/Novel Marathi/Part-2"Paya Rachita" " पाया. रचिता " and END of Novel.Please listen this very interesting Novel part 2 in Marathi " Paya Rachita" showing practical up and down while working as Enterpreneur in Engineering Productive Industry in initial stage. It shows writer's deep knowledge of manufacturing field.Tomorrow I will podcast Ist part of new Novel 05/07 "Bhas Aabhas" "भास आभास".I am sure my listeners are certainly eagar to listen the next Novel. I am very much thankful for your huge response to my Marathi Podcast From Nashik, Maharashtra, India.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5qu1e7BJRFQTSDH181OKHA?si=Hrx9SsG_Q-CNeg0rHmKziQ

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा